Wednesday, May 16, 2012

5-16-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Life
3.  My car running well
4.  Joy
5.  Purpose
6.  Connection
7.  Friends
8.  Endless possibilities in every moment
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  Beauty in all emotions and experiences

I feel connected to everything on the planet.  There is a way to be aware of this without feeling like a manipulator or manipulated.  If you think of our connection as strings, this web of strings connecting to everybody and everything.  I chose to move in this direction, I pull on that string, which then sends a ripple through the web to places I don't even know I'm affecting.  So the temptation to pull on strings because I want to see the effect is manipulation, not a true choices for me, or a true choices of the light.  I do things that way I will create a tangle, a mess.  The other extreme is to not make any choices and let the strings pull me this way and that, that is being manipulated.  When I choose, making a decision for me, guided by The Light, I will create tension and pull on strings and effect others.  I am doing this for my highest good, it will be for the highest good of the planet.  I may help a little girl far away that I don't even know and will not directly interact with.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment