Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5-15-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Silence
4.  Half day at work
5.  Therapy session
6.  Endless possibilities in every moment
7.  Choices and responsibility
8.  Music
9.  Laughter
10.  Unconditional Love

That is the fastest I have come up with a list in a long time.  I couldn't wait to type it up today.  I am grateful today.  I have been struggling with allowing myself to feel a deep sense of knowing that I am always safe, loved, sacred, worthy, guided, held, understood, purpose.  I'm the only thing in my way, the feeling is there just waiting to be embraced by me.  So why is there hesitation?  Why is there resistance?  I still feel the pain of having that deep feeling ripped from me when I was small, and I would allow it back in and it would be ripped from me again.  That pain, that psychic pain, was so huge . . . that is my hesitation.  Even though I know cognitively it can never be ripped from me again.  I am an adult now, and it cannot be ripped from me again.  My pain from before is blocking me.  That's what I need to cleanse, to release to allow me to feel a deep sense of knowing.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment