Wednesday, May 23, 2012

5-23-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Choices and responsibilities
4.  My soul close to my surface
5.  Feeling life fully
6.  All my emotions, honoring and expressing them
7.  Happy Hour
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Music
10.  The Light

Everyday I feel more and more joy, now that I have that piece of myself back again that lets me feel joy.  Life is beautiful and good.  I have obstacles before me and I'm feeling all my emotions.  Joy in what I have accomplished and the needs I am filling for myself.  The love and safety and guidance I feel.  And I'm feeling scared about my obstacles with food and eating.  And also the rebuilding of connection with an important person in my past that I feel has hurt me immeasurably.  Life is an adventure to be experienced fully.  Jump In!  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment