Friday, May 11, 2012

5-11-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My progress in my life
3.  Experiences
4.  Feeling inside
5.  The Light
6.  Choices and Responsibility
7.  Endless possibilities in every moment
8.  Colors and paint and expression
9.  Water
10.  Sleeping well

I am learning to feel safe inside always, no matter what happens in the world.  What makes this funny for me, is that fulfilling my own emotional needs is scary, so in filling my need and feeling safe, I feel scared.  It's taken me to really take the time and effort to truly feel safe and seperately feel scared to feel safe, at the same time.  The more I practice this, and I am aware that I feel safe, my fear is lessening so that I am able to feel safe more and more fully.  I am always safe.  I am always sacred.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment