Monday, April 30, 2012

4-30-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Seeing a friend tonight
3.  Being of service
4.  My wonderful creative job
5.  Life experiences
6.  Affirmations
7.  Unconditional love
8.  Technology
9.  Grounding and nature
10.  The Light

Another day of having a hard time coming up with my list.  I got number one on there and then I was stuck.  I did some stuff at work and found myself disconnecting and not being present (playing minesweeper).  And then a friend called and asked for my help.  And that changed my perspective and feeling.  I'm very happy to help out my friend and doing something with good positive energy and growth.  That helped me a lot and I was able to come up with the rest of my list.  I am working positively today from love.  I realize I had been coming to work filled with fear and avoidance and I forgive myself of that.  Today I change.  Today I take risks in creativity and love and positive energy.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment