Sunday, September 30, 2012

9-30-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Quaker Meeting
3.  Chanting
4.  Choices and responsibility
5.  My soul
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  This new day
8.  Endless possibilities in every moment
9.  Compassion
10.  Breathing

Weekends alone are tough for me.  I've been scheduling (or not scheduling) things for large blocks of time for myself because I need to experience truly being with myself.  And feel the emotions of sadness, aloneness and disconnection.  I know in my soul I am never truly alone or disconnected.  I choose that.  I let my brain take off and spin around with doubt, doubting my wonderful times with my friends and doubting that anybody else even gives a thought about me when I'm not around.  I let that go.  It's time for me to KNOW that I am okay, I am loved, I am connected at all times.  I hold myself with compassion so that I may hold others with compassion.  I invite my soul in.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment