Thursday, September 20, 2012

9-20-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Divine Guidance
4.  Unconditional love
5.  Creativity and talent
6.  Breathing
7.  Sleeping well
8.  Music
9.  Silence
10.  Compassion

When I really step back and take a look at my life and what I've been through in my life, really stepping out of it and looking at it, I've been doing an amazing job.  It's when I'm in it and looking at it from inside it is when I see it as something messed up and I see the things I didn't do, the mistakes I've made, the way I am in the world and I'm frustrated with myself.  When I'm inside.  Because my soul is not in my life with me.  My soul is watching from outside.  How to get my soul inside me is the question I need to answer.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment