Wednesday, September 19, 2012

9-19-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  International Talk Like a Pirate Day
4.  Music
5.  Dancing
6.  Silence
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  Headphones
9.  Creativity and Talent
10.  Therapy session

I've uncovered recently that I started out in life believing that life is scary and terrifying.  And then for many years experiences happened that confirmed and reinforced that belief over and over.  I say uncovered because all of this time, every day, I am always scared.  I was never aware of it.  It was a constant feeling that was always there.  Sometimes there would be more fear, but not ever less.  I am aware of it now and I'm uncomfortable with it.  And in finding ways to feel safe and no fear, I'm uncomfortable of that new feeling which brings up for me (you guessed it) fear.  It seems like I can't get away from feeling afraid.  I am frustrated and tired of it.  I don't know what to do.  I guess I will sit with it and be aware and feel afraid.  I don't know what else to do.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment