Wednesday, September 12, 2012

9-12-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Music
3.  The Booth at the End
4.  My car running well
5.  Abundance
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  The Light
8.  Choices and Responsibility
9.  Friends
10.  Florida Personal Growth Center

Insomnia.  When I have nights where I'm not sleeping, I am really appreciative of sleep and rest and relaxation. When I was in my teens, I would try to stay awake and never could do it.  I was envious of my friend who complained of insomnia. then in college when insomnia happened to me a couple of times, I realized that it was not staying awake to get more done.  It was a desperate feeling for sleep because I was having trouble functioning.  Thinking is hard and unfocused.  The world seems foggy and weird, like it's off-kilter or the color is off.  Even physical functioning is a struggle because I feel my muscles screaming for rest to repair.  My digestion is funky and I don't want to eat.  So, I used to imagine that I would get a ton more projects completed if I had insomnia and now the reality is that I can barely do much more than stare at the wall and it takes me even longer to do basic tasks.  Here's to releasing what is blocking me from restful sleep.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment