Monday, September 17, 2012

9-17-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Creativity and talent
4.  My wonderful job
5.  Music
6.  Spending time with friends
7.  Reading
8.  Knowledge and awareness
9.  My heart
10.  Unconditional love

It's funny sometimes I start this blog and put the date as the title and I'm thinking that I don't have anything to put down on my list.  And suddenly my list flows out onto the post and as I'm reading what I'm typing, I'm almost surprised as what I'm grateful for.  Surprised at how easily I had things to be grateful for.  I typed number nine, my heart, and I felt tears come up.  Because what came up after I typed it was knowing all the scars and marks there are on my heart.  I am grateful for my heart and all the scars and marks on it.  I am grateful that I have survived.  That's a new feeling for me, and I feel weird with it, uncomfortable.  This is one I will need to revisit going forward.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment