Sunday, September 16, 2012

9-16-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Sleeping well
3.  Quaker Meeting
4.  Unconditional Love
5.  The Light, within and without
6.  My car running well
7.  My memory
8.  Chanting
9.  Music and dancing
10.  Noble friends

I don't know what to write about today.  I slept really well last night.  My dog woke me up at 7 am.  I still wanted to sleep some more.  And the way my dog wakes me up fills my heart with joy.  He licks my face and even with my eyes closed I can feel his tail wagging like mad.  Then he pushes against me with his head and keeps pushing until he flips himself over on his back and his whole body is wriggling because his tail is still trying to wag like mad and he is pawing the air.  Such joy to wake up and know you are alive another day.  That's my adorable dog.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment