Friday, September 7, 2012

9-7-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Openness
4.  Music
5.  Chanting
6.  Silence
7.  Sleeping
8.  Breathing
9.  A new 500 GB hard drive
10.  Unconditional Love

Yay Friday!  I am working tomorrow, and I'm grateful that I have this evening with nothing planned so that I can finish up some last minute tasks for the event that I have been leading for tomorrow.  I am visualizing how I'm feeling and what I'm doing after the event.  I am driving my equipment back to the office and I feel Light and happy that the event went so well and it was so much fun.  I reflect with joy on the spontaneous concert with everybody playing their instruments and making joyful noise.  I am now here at work and grateful that I have a new larger hard drive for my editing machine, as it has been tedious trying to make all my projects fit on it.  I have lots of fun creative things to do today.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment