Monday, September 24, 2012

9-24-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Much personal growth and connection over the weekend
3.  My car running well
4.  Honesty and integrity
5.  Music
6.  Silence
7.  My wonderful job
8.  Creativity and talent
9.  Unconditional love
10.  Moving with The Light

I had an amazing retreat weekend. It is awesome to be in a wonderful, loving, sacred space to release all that keeps me from living and loving completely.  I learned to move with The Light.  To be led by my heart.  To feel my way through.  To see and listen to another with my heart and my Light.  To answer that of The Light in another.  And the retreat weekend also meant a few hours of sleep a night.  I'm at work and moving slowly.  I am moving, and am open to move with The Light.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment