Monday, September 3, 2012

9-3-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  The day off of work
3.  Helping friends
4.  Letting go
5.  My car running well
6.  Choices and responsibility
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  The Light
9.  Sacred space
10.  Honoring my emotions

Day 2 of intense cleaning and organizing and purging.  I found an entire box of papers that I get to throw out.  I need to shred it first and I have no paper shredder except for my own two hands.  I like fire, but in a 4th floor condo, there really isn't a place to have a nice fire.  So it's either my two hands or buy a cheap one at WalMart.  I'm quite focused on my tasks to clean and organize my house today.  I feel pressure of limited time to create my home as a sacred safe clean place for me.  I'm afraid that if I don't get it all done today, I will believe that I don't deserve sacred space for me and go right back to my hoarding and filthy habits.  I need to believe that I deserve sacred space and deserve all the time it takes me to give myself that space.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment