Wednesday, September 5, 2012

9-5-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Chanting
3.  Music
4.  Friends
5.  My wonderful job
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  Endless possibilities in every moment
8.  Choices and responsibility
9.  My car running well
10.  Sun, wind, trees

I've been meaning to switch when I create a posting for this blog.  I currently write it in the morning and put things in it to be grateful for that are coming up today.  There are a couple of things that are on my grateful list that I am grateful for at the time I write it, like my dog, my job, my car.  The rest are things to remind myself to open to during the day and be grateful when it happens later in the day.  Maybe I'm putting way too much thought into this.  I was wondering if my list would be different if I made it at night and put on it things that happened that day as I reflect on what happened.  Like last night, I would have put on my list grateful for my mechanic since my check engine light came on and he checked it out right away and resolved it quickly.  And my friend Sherri for helping me with makeup and waxing my eyebrows.  The way my list works now, it reminds me first thing in the morning to be grateful all day.  I think it works.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment