Tuesday, September 4, 2012

9-4-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Music
3.  Honoring and expressing my emotions
4.  My wonderful job
5.  Caring loving friends
6.  Choices and responsibility
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  Compassion
9.  Sacred Space
10.  The Light

I spent Sunday and Monday holiday cleaning my apartment.  To create sacred space for myself.  I accomplished cleaning out and organizing a couple of corners.  There is still more to go.  Last night late I felt a lot of grief and loss and I sobbed for a while.  I called a friend to share and talk.  My noble friend listened.  He didn't try to fix it or make me feel better.  He let me feel and listened.  He also said that a lot of energy has been stuck in my clutter in my house, and I have been cleaning out my inner self, and now cleaning my house externally will be kicking up a lot of energy.  I believe that is part of what I was feeling.  That moving around of energy, and clearing up my stuckness.  And I needed to release a lot of emotion last night.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment