Wednesday, September 26, 2012

1-26-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Sleeping well
3.  Tai Chi standing
4.  Creativity and talent
5.  Asking for help
6.  Awareness
7.  Music
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  The Light
10.  Sun and Moon

I got pulled away from my grateful list as I do it at work in the morning, and my coworker is having trouble with our webpage.  All of a sudden some menus are not appearing.  This is where I need to drop into a place of love to help talk him through it, because I don't know that much about programming.  I know enough that to someone who has not taken any programming classes I seem to know a lot about what I'm talking about, but I really don't.  I know enough about how computers and how logic circuits work to be able to try stuff that may work, but I don't really know if it's going to work or not.  I could feel anger rising in me because I was scared I didn't know how to fix it.  I was able to stop my anger from lashing out at my coworker (who doesn't know programming well either) and drop back down into love and try something else.  We tried a lot of things, calmly giving our ideas and how we guess the code is working.  We were not able to fix it and we both have given it a rest for a while.  It is not my responsibility to know how website programming works, it's a plus if I can figure it out, and I'm okay.  And life is okay.  And the world is okay if our menu doesn't work for a little while longer.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment