Wednesday, September 7, 2011

9-7-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My mental health counselor
3. Seeing my shadows
4. Feeling all my emotions
5. My car running well
6. Chanting
7. Creativity
8. Friends and connection
9. Unconditional Love
10. Flowing with life

Every person on the planet could use a little therapy. Yes I see a mental health counselor. She has helped me as a guide to see deeper into myself. I put in my list that I'm grateful for flowing with life. I felt flowing with life yesterday. Today I feel resistance. Resistance to trusting the flow, to trusting my process, to trusting my own processes and ability. I almost put "Resistance" on my grateful list rather than "Flowing". Resistance now tells me that I'm at the beginning of a big shift within myself, a transformation. I fall quickly back into that comfort of resisting new ideas, of resisting seeing my "shadows", parts of me that are dark and hidden. Flowing right now would look like me crying hard and loud, releasing sadness of what will never be and embracing and trusting my own truth. Trust.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment