Friday, September 16, 2011

9-16-11 grateful for today

1. Waking up rested without an alarm
2. My adorable dog
3. Heating pad
4. Nothing planned after work, an evening to myself
5. Gentleness
6. All my emotions
7. Loosening my grip on hard things to let go of
8. My car running well
9. Endless possibilities in every moment
10. Music

I feel so relaxed and flowing this morning. I know a lot of it has to do with not being jangled awake by an alarm. I have switched my alarm to a more calming wake up noise. Still I have been reacting crankily to being forced awake rather than waking up naturally. Other physical things I've changed is that the past two days I have not exercised. I have been trying to do forty consecutive days of exercising 30 minutes every day. I make it to about day 8 or 9 and then I have to fight myself to keep going. I decided not to exercise yesterday or today because of my tiredness and soreness appearing in my back. I feel much better today. I am being gentle with myself and my decisions. I am going to start up my 40 day goal tomorrow. I realize that I have not been eating healthy either and I need to balance that with my other healthy changes. Be gentle with myself and know that transitions are uncomfortable.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment