Monday, September 19, 2011

9-19-11 grateful for today

1. Walking in the rain this morning
2. My adorable dog
3. My wonderfully creative job
4. Endless opportunities in every moment
5. My warm jacket
6. Music
7. Beginning again
8. Change and Transformation
9. Unconditional Love
10. Learning new things.

I was walking my dog early this morning and there was a surprise downpour and I loved walking in the rain. I was soaking wet. I very much wanted to go home and wrap myself in a warm blanket and relax and sit quietly today. And here I am at work, making a to do list and motivating myself. Amazing that I have a job doing video production that I love and I put my focus on the tasks that I don't like to do . . . old habit. I need balance between those tasks I love to do and those that I don't.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment