Thursday, September 15, 2011

9-15-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. My wonderfully creative job
4. Deep release of cries and hurts and grief
5. Endless possibilities in every moment
6. Sun warmth and healing
7. Cleansing rain
8. Chanting
9. Unconditional love
10. Happy Hour


I put Happy Hour on my list yesterday and then later in the day my therapy appointment was moved from today to yesterday. So, Happy Hour is on my list today. To clarify, Happy Hour is where I meet my friend at a coffee place and we are happy to see each other and chat for an hour or so. That will be after work. I'm feeling mellow today. I sobbed and cried a lot last night and felt much release. I was going to say I feel at peace, however that doesn't resonate as true. A part of me was revealed to me yesterday and I learned recently how to embrace and dissolve this part that is so quick to hate. Since it's new for me to embrace and love this part of me and forgive myself, I've been experiencing resistance and struggle in doing so. I am gentle with myself and do my best.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment