Thursday, September 1, 2011

9-1-11 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Sleeping well
3.  My car running well
4.  My wonderfully creative job learning new things
5.  Communication
6.  Connection with friends and hearts
7.  Calmness and peace
8.  Unconditional love
9.  Nature, sun, trees, wind, etc.
10.  Breathing freely and clearly.

It's a new month, September.  August was rough for me and I'm grateful for the experience I went through.  I found something medically odd in an area of my body that brings lots of past emotional trauma up for me.  And the medical issue was resolved a couple of days ago, so the whole month seemed to be longer for me.  I'm happy that I did not obsess over it every day the entire month.  I really gave myself permission to take a vacation from it for a week when I had a break in doctor's appointments.  I am grateful to my doctor being knowledgable in the medical issue, and moreso being understanding and compassionate about my personal emotional issues.  I'm grateful to my friends holding space and Light for me.  For my friend that went with me a couple of times, and my friend that came to my house after the last procedure to hold me.  I am grateful to have recieved all that love.  I've learned how to receive what I have been given and I add that to my being.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment