Monday, September 12, 2011

9-12-11 grateful for today

1. Full moon
2. My adorable dog
3. Music and chanting
4. Gaurdian Angels
5. Unconditional love
6. Breath, qi
7. Sleeping
8. Flowing with the moment
9. Help
10. A long day at work

I see that I have a hard time remembering to do this list on the weekends. I also find that I am more depressed or down on myself on the weekends. Well, it goes more up and down for me because I have my Tai Chi class on Saturday and my Quaker meeting on Sunday . . . after those, when I'm by myself in my condo, then my shadows come whispering in my ear. I did have a vision during Quaker meeting of myself hugging my adult self as I am now. That was a first. I have been hugging my inner child or a vision of myself as a child, healing what happened to me so long ago. This was the first time that I felt loving towards myself as I am now. Tears came and I felt some relief . . . some lifting of burden. I am not a burden to myself or others. I am joy and love.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment