Friday, September 23, 2011

9-23-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Able to have a calm day at work
3. Learning new things
4. Sleeping in
5. DayQuil
6. Water
7. My warm comfy jacket
8. Sunshine
9. Music
10. Unconditional Love

I'm sick with a cold and at work as I ran out of sick days. I'm feeling better than yesterday and it's good for me to get out of the house. I get to leave early today to make up for a late day earlier this week. I did not make it to Drum Circle last night. I was in bed and sleeping early and that helped. My body needed rest. Life is interesting and friends and people who care about me have a lot of different advices . . . . I know they care and support me, and my inner guide is the one I listened to. Today, I stay calm and gentle and then it's the weekend.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment