Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9-28-11 grateful for today

1. Awareness
2. My adorable dog
3. Unconditional love
4. Compassion
5. All my emotions expressed and honored
6. Seeing a new level of truth
7. Music and chanting
8. My car running well
9. My wonderfully creative job in my passion
10. Myself

I am grateful for myself today. All of me. All my emotions, happiness, joy, pain, suffering, etc. I am grateful for the parts of me that love unconditionally, that hate indiscriminately, that embrace in order to let go, that hold on to drag me into darkness. Some parts of me have grown and other parts have transformed, and other parts I haven't even uncovered yet. I trust in myself. My love and light that is the core of me and that can embrace and love all of me. I have faith that my core, love and light, is most of me. I trust in me today.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment