Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9-21-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Sleeping through the night
3. Breathing
4. Unconditional love
5. Letting go
6. Cleaning and healing
7. Happy Hour
8. My creatively free job
9. Clear communication
10. Endless possibilities

I'm having trouble breathing today. My chest is very tight. I struggle to take a deep breath. Which probably means I'm struggling to let go of something. I'm cleaning out and letting go that which no longer serves me. And I'm resisting it. It's hard to let go of beliefs and things that have been in my life for so long. I'm afraid of emptiness. I'm afraid of having nothing left. What I am making is space. Space within myself. Space within my home. Space to be free to fully express and be who I truly am, not be these things and beliefs I've accumulated from others. It's hard. It's new. It's change.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment