Monday, September 26, 2011

9-26-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Working in an environment of love and caring
3. I'm okay exactly where and who I am
4. Energy flow
5. Creative fun
6. Endless possibilities in every moment
7. Responsibility
8. Choices
9. Acceptance
10. Unconditional love

Driving into work this morning, I had an epiphany. I had spent the weekend mainly on the couch watching movies wallowing in my mild cold. I realized that way back in the back of my head, there is a part of me that was "beating myself up" over lazing around all weekend and not getting some projects done. This is my old pattern. And then I had an epiphany, I'm okay. I'm okay wallowing in a weekend. I'm okay driving to work. I'm okay, I am me and this is me, this is who I was over the weekend and this is who I am now. I'm okay. Another step to accepting me as I am. Does this mean that I'm going to always ignore taking care of myself and drown myself in other people's stories? No. I'm okay with who I am today and tomorrow I don't have to be the same. If I am, okay. If I'm different, okay.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment