Friday, September 2, 2011

9-2-11 grateful for today

1.  Music
2.  My adorable dog
3.  My creative wonderful job
4.  Making mistakes and learning
5.  Breathing
6.  All people, creatures, and plants
7.  Friday!
8.  Endless possibilities in every moment
9.  Choices
10.  Unconditional love

I've just made several mistakes in a row trying to do one thing in Adobe Flash.  I am learning this program, I'm new with it.  I feel my frustration welling up in me as I'm about to start over for the third time today, and probably the tenth time this week.  I am learning a lot.  I also have another daunting task to "squish" this into a 4:3 ratio because it will then be stretched out to a 16:9 wide screen monitor.  I don't know how I'm going to do that, and may have to redo the whole thing again squished.  And putting myself into this future task I become even more frustrated.  But I'm not there yet.  I'm here learning this program, the interface, how everything works, and I know a lot more than when I started on this thing on Monday.  I don't have a deadline, there isn't pressure to get this project done.  I can breathe and take my time.  I am grateful for making mistakes because I am learning and getting better everyday.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment