Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9-13-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Therapy session
3. Openness
4. Endless possibilities
5. Leaving work early
6. My wonderfully creative job
7. Breathing
8. Gentleness
9. Paper and pens and pencils
10. Meditation

I'm exhausted. My dog decided to chase something around the house last night, all night until I put him in his crate. I am being gentle with myself today. I feel like I'm suffering from insomnia, however I am getting some sleep every night. I used to think that insomnia would be great and I would have so much more time to accomplish and do things. The opposite is true. I find it hard to function and simple mindless tasks seem to take more effort than normal. I'm glad I'm leaving work early today so that I can rest.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment