Monday, April 29, 2013

4-29-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  The Light
3.  Beautiful sky and day
4.  My car running well
5.  Creativity and talent
6.  Beauty in everything
7.  Chanting
8.  Sleeping
9.  Breezes and light rain
10.  Endless possibilities in every moment

I've been sick for 10 days now.  I have some sort of infection because what I cough up is discolored (gross!!).  Being grateful is hard because what I need is rest and staying home and recouperating, and according to our societal/work/money rules, I have to go to work because of allocated sick rules and payment and money rules.  I am grateful that I have an understanding boss and a flexible work schedule and I set my own deadlines and work to get done.  As long as everything gets done, they don't mind when I do it or what I do to get it done.  I need rest.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment