Thursday, April 11, 2013

4-11-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Sleeping
4.  Breathing
5.  Supportive Friends
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  Happy Hour
8.  Text messaging
9.  Endless possibilities in every moment
10.  The earth

I am tired today.  I didn't sleep well last night and had a hard time getting to sleep.  A hard time getting to bed.  I had too much coffee yesterday.  I can tell I'm addicted to the stuff again.  It always tastes uncommonly good, even the crappy stuff at the office they give us for free.  That was my downfall, it's free at work.  Yes, let me blame my lack of willpower and default laziness on work giving it's employees a perk that a lot of companies don't give.  Free coffee and tea.  Now I'd be better off drinking tea.  I'm usually drinking something hot because they keep the offices colder than I like.  But the tea I would have to put the tea bag in the hot water (it comes out boiling hot out of one of those dispenser things, so that's convenient) and wait for it to steep and cool a bit before drinking.  The coffee is in one of those thermos carafes and just pump it out and it's ready to go.  I even only get half a cup and fill the rest up with hot water.  And it still is tasting really good.  I'm addicted.  I'm also really tired today so this seems to be rambling around.  I will wrap it up now.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment