Friday, April 12, 2013

4-12-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My brother
3.  My car running well
4.  Sleeping
5.  Headphones
6.  Music
7.  All my emotions
8.  Honor
9.  Light and Love
10.  My body, fingers that can type, feet that can take me where I want to go

After several days in a row of getting up with my first or second alarm, this morning I had a snoozefest.  Hitting the snooze for almost an hour and a half.  I skipped my morning rituals (chanting, meditating, journaling) as I didn't want to have to stay late at work tonight.  I intend to do them when I get home from work and set my intention that they will set the tone for a very cleansing spiritual evening and weekend.  I feel exhausted right now.  I set my intention to have an enjoyable, productive day at work and remember to take a lot of deep breaths.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment