Wednesday, April 3, 2013

4-3-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Chanting
3.  Meditation
4.  Being transparent
5.  Therapy session
6.  Living in my heart
7.  Endless possibilities in every moment
8.  My car running well
9.  Sacredness
10.  Unconditional love

I woke up this morning and first thing (after snoozing for 5 times), I stood up and put my hands in prayer position and thanked my alarm for getting me up and thanked the time I have in the morning to create a sacredness around me for me to go through my day.  This is something new for me.  I needed to change how I was getting up because I was snoozing and getting up later and later, and getting to work later and later.  My excuse was that nobody is paying attention or cares when I get to work.  Which is true.  I needed to be back in integrity with myself.  This is a new process so that I get up with the first alarm, stand in gratitude and prayer/centeredness, feel connected to The Light, to everything.  I am grateful for the Quaker retreat I was able to attend for 5 days.  I feel I have shifted and I am more grounded on the earth and more open to the Light that flows through everything.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment