Tuesday, April 2, 2013

4-2-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Sacredness
3.  Color Correction tools
4.  My car running well
5.  Noble friends
6.  Learning new things
7.  Hugs
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Relaxation
10.  Silence

I learned Color Correction through some really good tutorials on Lynda.com.  I am so grateful to have this explained as I had not been paying attention to my lighting when I was shooting last month.  I could give a whole story and excuses as to why I shot it without fixing the lighting.  Straightforwardly, I was grumpy and I didn't take the time to bother with it.  I was in self-sabotage mode, so I sabotaged myself.  I felt vulnerable when I set up the camera and shot and didn't want to move the people to a better lighted area, because I picked the first area without thinking about it first.  Anyway, I looked at the footage and was dreading having to reschedule with the people to shoot them again, I didn't want to do that.  So I am very grateful to learning color correction and the steps that made the process easily understandable and easy to do.  My footage looks much better.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment