Monday, April 15, 2013

4-15-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My brother
3.  My car running well
4.  Endless possibilities in every moment
5.  Talent and ability
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  The Light
8.  Meditation
9.  Chanting
10.  Nature, trees, sun, moon

I'm anxious today.  I overslept this morning.  I was an hour and a half late, and it doesn't bother anybody here.  So, I guess I really wasn't late.  I'm anxious, I have an interview to shoot later this afternoon.  It's not an interview, it's a customer testimonial.  I need to get the customer comfortable being in front of the camera and then talk about my company in a positive way.  I let them talk and then I need to look at it later and edit it down to 30 seconds for a commercial.  I need to come from a place of love with this.  If I am anxious, I am coming from a place of fear.  I'm afraid I won't be good enough, I'm afraid that the customer will be afraid and not look good in front of the camera.  I need to come from place of love.  I love what I do.  I'm grateful my boss is coming with me to run the camera so I don't have to do everything.  I love that we are shooting in a park out in nature.  Fill myself with love and let my heart lead me and the customer will be calm and all will go well.  Refocus my perspective on what I do all day.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment