Monday, April 22, 2013

4-22-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Taking time for myself
3.  Sleeping
4.  Chanting
5.  Meditating
6.  Running out of watching minutes on Netflix
7.  Regrouping
8.  Centering
9.  Speaking from my heart, the Light
10.  Unconditional Love

I have been sick all weekend and I'm feeling better today and I still took a sick day.  I'm learning to "finish up".  Most of my projects I get close to the finish, I can see the end, see the light at the end of the tunnel . . . and I stop.  I do something that screws it up, that prolongs it, or I just drop it and wander to the next project to start.  I do that when I'm sick.  I'm feeling better and I used to push it, I used to go back to work or do something when I needed that final day to rest to get completely over it.  Today, I took the day.  I took the day to rest, to completely recuperate, to finish off my cold.  I look around and see other unfinished things, just one or two steps from being done.  If I never complete the steps, I will never be able to move on.  I need to move on.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment