Thursday, April 18, 2013

4-18-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Flexible schedule at work
3.  Music
4.  Chanting
5.  Sleeping
6.  My car running well
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  The Light
9.  Sushi
10.  Friends

I feel lighter today and feel I have more Light shining through me.  Interesting that months ago when I was in a very dark place inside myself, depressed, and I felt desperate for friends, for someone to take me out of my darkness, there was not much interaction with my friends.  There were connections and my noble friends would suggest how I could take care of myself.  I can see now, looking back, that I chose to stay in my dark place.  I did work and get myself out of it.  Now that I'm open to more of my own Light, I have several requests and dates set for getting together with friends.  They are always there, my friends, just like the Light.  It was hard to remember when I was in the dark and couldn't see The Light, that the Light always knows where I am.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment