Wednesday, May 1, 2013

5-1-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Chanting
4.  Sleeping
5.  Reading
6.  Acupuncture
7.  All my emotions
8.  Honor and respect
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  Gentleness

This is the first day since the 19th that I actually feel better a bit.  It's been a long haul, and my cold/congestion never got past the mild to medium stage.  Since it was a long haul, I believe I've suffered more in sleep deprivation than in really feeling ill.  I slept a full night last night and I still feel exhausted.  I have more sleep to catch up on.  Since I'm exhausted I feel like I have nothing interesting to say.  And moving my fingers across the keyboard to type feels like work today, when usually I feel nothing of it.  Most of the time I feel like I think things and it magically appears on the screen and I'm not consciously aware of my typing.  Today it is work.  Sleep more.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment