Friday, April 5, 2013

4-5-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Friday
3.  Rain and thunderstorms
4.  Physical and spiritual cleansing
5.  Every new moment
6.  Endless possibilities in every moment
7.  Unconditional love
8.  The Light
9.  Connection
10.  Art, drawing, coloring

I'm happy it is Friday.  I'm feeling calm and peaceful.  And also strangely unmotivated.  I don't really want to do any work at work.  I thought that when I'm calm and peaceful and centered, that I'd be able to work on projects in calm way, going through step by step and not with my normal anxiety or judgement wondering if I'm doing this step correctly and 5 steps ahead planning on what I'm going to be doing.  I believe balance is the key word.  There is this training and needing to be fully in the present moment, if I dive too deeply in the present moment with no thought to the next step, what's the point of me doing the step now to get to my goals.  My goals don't exist in the present moment?  Maybe I'm going too far with this or too literally.  Maybe I'm to be fully in the present moment, engaging all of my capacity and ability in the present moment and my current task, while still being aware at the periphery of goals and my guided path ahead.  Fear Pushes, Vision Pulls.  Surrender to this path, and Dream of where I could go.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment