Monday, April 1, 2013

4-1-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  The Light, holding me, loving me
4.  Knowing I am always safe
5.  My hands
6.  My feet
7.  Being in this present moment
8.  Sharing openly with integrity
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  Endless possibilities in every moment

I found myself slipping backwards as I drove closer to home away from my spiritual retreat.  I found myself turning away from Spirit/The Light out of habit as I got home.  That's how I left the place I live, turned away and severely depressed and struggling.  I watched myself go back to how I had been when I left because that's that habit that I formed in that place.  I have been working hard to keep my connection to God open.  I need to create sacred practice of keeping myself open to the Light in my home and in my office.  That is my work.  That is my priority.  All else will fall into place.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment