Monday, June 25, 2012

6-25-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Music
4.  Chanting
5.  Centering, sinking, grounding
6.  Friends
7.  Sleeping
8.  Breathing
9.  Safety
10.  Understanding

This is one of those days where this list is very hard for me to write and the most important for me to do today.  I feel like there isn't anything to be grateful for.  Even the things on my list today, I feel sad about.  I feel sad.  I have much sadness that I've stuck inside.  All this work in therapy and I realize that I still don't express my emotions as I'm feeling them.  I wait till I'm alone, or at an appropriate time.  Like right now, I feel like crying and sobbing and I won't because I'm at work and it's inappropriate and I hate that question from others, "What's wrong?"  Because the answer is that "I'm wrong!" . . . *sigh* that's the unhealthy old belief answer.  There's something perfect with me.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment