Wednesday, June 6, 2012

6-6-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Chanting
3.  Music
4.  My wonderful job
5.  The present moment
6.  Choices and responsibility
7.  Endless opportunities in every moment
8.  Friends, community, connection
9.  Honoring and feeling all my emotions all the way through
10.  The Light

I had yesterday off of work and I had meant to post because I was grateful for a day off.  Then the day got away from me and doing this project and that project and listening to music and dancing around my apartment.  On Monday late morning I learned that a friend of mine had killed herself.  This is the second time in my life that a friend had killed herself.  Monday was also my birthday and it gave me perspective in a new way by learning about it on my birthday.  Because I was going to kill myself on my birthday back in 2000.  I the choice of suicide intimately myself and I am so very grateful for all the moments of Light appearing to me to keep me going with my life.  I'm so very grateful I had the ability to see those moments of Light.  There were those moments of Light for my friend, and she didn't see them.  Life is a choice, I choose to see the moments of Light.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment