Monday, June 4, 2012

6-4-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Being born
3.  My car running well
4.  My wonderful creative job
5.  Feeling my emotions all the way through
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  The Light
8.  Following guidance
9.  Choices and responsibility
10.  Music

Happy Birthday to me.  I have a long day at work and I enjoy my job, so that's good.  I realize that I plan a lot of activities for myself, with friends, and appointments for my well-being.  I need more time at my home.  I feel good at my home, taking care of my needs and cleaning my place up.  Parts of my home need to be gutted, like walls that need to be replaced, doors that need to be replaced.  I will start by clearing out and purging what no longer serves me.  I hold onto broken things that have sentimental value only and I know I can hold that sentiment in my heart.  I don't need the object to hold it for me.  I have the power and ability to hold my own energy.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment