Friday, June 22, 2012

6-22-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Sleeping
3.  Breathing
4.  Ability to carry heavy equipment
5.  Music
6.  Chanting
7.  Grounding, Centering, connecting with Light
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Endless possibilities in every moment
10.  Creativity and talent

Transforming and changing is uncomfortable.  Me believing and behaving in new ways is uncomfortable.  So uncomfortable to the point that I question that whether this new stuff I'm doing is healthy or not.  I start doubting my ability to "walk thru" the uncomfortableness of it.  Because what comes with doing the healthy thing are those emotions of mine that I have buried and stuffed away for years.  That was why I was doing things the unhealthy way to begin with, to avoid feeling those other emotions.  So, I have a strong urge to run back to my old unhealthy habits (incredibly strong, monumentally strong).  To help me stay in these uncomfortable, sad, frightened, angry emotions to release them, I search for the Light within them.  I search for the Light within me.  I look to the Light that is all around and know that joy is not only expressing happiness, joy is also expressing every emotion and combination there of to its fullest experience.  Joy is experiencing all of life and not holding anything.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment