Tuesday, June 26, 2012

6-26-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My wonderful creative fun job
3.  Creativity and ability
4.  Friends and connection
5.  My car running well
6.  Sleeping and Breathing
7.  Music
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  The Light
10.  All my emotions

Today is a good day.  I got to shoot the send off for the kids with cancer to go to ROCK camp.  There was such good energy surrounding that place and it was fun and a great time.  That was a good way to start my day.  I didn't worry if I got the best shot or what shots I missed.  I was there and I enjoyed it and I wanted to put my camera down and join in.  That's me, I've been on sidelines, watching, recording life happening right in front of me.  I now want to jump into life and LIVE IT!  Let someone else run the camera, let someone else watch and witness.  I want to help, I want to be of service.  I want to live, oh great Spirit, I want to live!  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment