Thursday, June 21, 2012

6-21-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My talent and ability
3.  The earth
4.  the Light and Love
5.  Trust and Faith
6.  Endless possibilities in every moment
7.  HD camera
8.  Music
9.  Chanting
10.  My car running well

Some of these things on my list today are things I want to be grateful for and I'm struggling at this moment to feel them.  Light, Love, Trust, Faith.  I have a video shoot this morning and I'm feeling lacking in my talent and ability.  My boss seems flippant about the whole thing.  I've written a script and it's shooting normal people, not actors for a 30 second commercial.  I haven't been looking forward to this shoot because they are all going to look to me to make it great while nobody else wants to put the effort in to make it great . . . and that's what I've been focusing on, so I haven't wanted to make it great either.  That's my responsibility as a producer, to be the drive, the visionary, the energy center, the one that everyone feeds off of to make it great.  I'm trying to talk myself into being excited for this.  I need to remember to come from a place of Love, not fear.  I've been in fear about this.  Come from Love, that's where the excitement and joy is.  I am Love.  I am talent.  I am creativity.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment