Wednesday, June 20, 2012

6-20-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Safety
3.  The earth, support
4.  Friends
5.  The rain
6.  This new day
8.  The Light holding and flowing through all
9.  Choices and responsibility
10.  Forgiveness

I've gained some insight into my fear of eating.  With help from my therapist, I faced my fear of eating head on.  I found that as a little kid I was taking in so much pain and confusion and sadness from those around me, I didn't understand then about energy transference, so the only thing that I could physically see going into me was food.  So I believed that eating food made it so that all of other people's energy got into me and it hurt a lot.  Little kids are completely open energetically.  And my parents had no idea how to process their own emotions or even how to feel or express them, so their repressed energy of emotions would go into anybody and anything it could.  I had no idea that any of that was happening then.  I thought it was eating that, taking in food, was the way it all got inside me.  Logical, made sense for a kid.  Today I am facing my fear every time I eat.  I am taking the time to be present and aware that I'm eating and that I'm only taking in the food, not everything.  I am safe and honoring myself by eating, I am natural feeling hungry and desiring foods that I like.  I am aware of chewing and swallowing.  I stop a lot to breathe and release my fear and ground myself.  I'm okay.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment