Thursday, June 28, 2012

6-28-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My wonderful job
3.  Flowing of life
4.  Unconditional Love
5.  The Light/Spirit
6.  Friends and connections
7.  Music
8.  Silence
9.  Meditation
10.  Dancing

I'm okay this morning.  While lying in bed last night, before going to sleep, I had a vision.  That I could see Life flowing, could see the energy flowing through everything and when I opened myself to the flow, I felt everything deeply.  There was a type of joy in feeling everything deeply, all my emotions, and they were intense.  I thought of me as a child and could see how I would tense up and be like a rock in a stream and saw that life flowed around me, not through me.  A fish swimming lets the stream flow through itself, literally the stream flows in and through it's gills.  It is how it lives and breathes.  I have a choice to close up and have life happen around me and I sink to the bottom like a lonely rock.  Or I can open up and swim into and through life.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment