Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6-12-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Sleeping
3.  Music
4.  Meditation
5.  Chanting
6.  My car running well
7.  My Brain
8.  Friends
9.  Mastermind
10.  Unconditional Love and Light

I didn't sleep well last night.  I was up at 3 am and then it was hard to get up with the alarm.  I know the signs and can feel myself sinking into depression.  Being aware of my emotions around eating and food is very hard.  It's every day.  My little kid inside decides the way to get away from it is to not eat, and that doesn't work because being hungry triggers anger, being full triggers fear, eating till I'm sick triggers sadness and shame.  It's taking all I can do to love myself and be gentle with myself and be aware.  I am the only one that can keep myself from sinking into depression.  I chant, I meditate, I connect with The Light, I feel supported by the earth below me, I feel safe within, I am always loved no matter how I end up eating or what emotions I feel or deny to get through my day.  I'm tired of just getting through days.  I deserve joy and love and peace.  I forgive myself as I struggle.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment