Friday, June 8, 2012

6-8-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Abundance
3.  My car running well
4.  All my emotions honoring and expressing them
5.  Music and chanting
6.  Creativity and play
7.  My wonderful job
8.  Noble friends
9.  The Light and guidance
10.  Unconditional love

Awareness.  I'm grateful for awareness.  I am aware of my emotions surrounding eating and food.  They are powerful and seem overwhelming.  I feel rage and terror.  I don't understand my emotions. This is difficult.  I'm scared of getting lost, scared of going backwords in my growth, scared of where all this powerful emotion is coming from.  I want to get an IV for a week and just shoot nutrients directly into my blood so I can step back and get some perspective.  I have to face this several times a day and I run away, disconnect, distract, shut off my awareness just to survive to the next day.  I'm tired of this.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment